Saturday, February 03, 2007

Kathy Ostman-Magnusen's free art gifts


"Kathy Ostman-Magnusen on the Silver Strand"

ABOUT Kathy Ostman-Magnusen

I paint and sculpt female fantasy art and map faery tale adventures.


I dream of , whimsical angel pictures, legends of mermaids and fairies in art. Tiny angels whisper fantasy art, these innocent angels guide me. I also paint fantasy art of exotic women


Sign up for my mailing list for FREE ART GIFTS


I will from time to time offer Free magical gifts. Free poems, whimsical musicians artwork, fantasy art of exotic women, I'll also have a bit of fairy advise and gifts ideas!


Giclee canvas art work, greeting cards and posters available for sale as well.

http://www.kathysart.com

I have illustrated for Hay House Inc.,"Women Who Do Too Much" CARDS taken from Anne Wilson Schaef's book. I also illustrated for Neil Davidson, who was considered for the Pulitzer Prize in feature writing, and several other publications. My paintings are collected worldwide.



http://www.cafepress.com/kathysart

No comments: